Effective Date: October 29, 2021
UBACARE values the trust that our customers place in us when they give us their personal information. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of privacy, confidentiality and data security including personal health information of our customers. We have implemented appropriate measures and have taken steps to protect Personal Data against loss and theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, and modification using security safeguards which include but are not limited to the following:
- Physical safeguards: locking filing cabinets and restricting access to our facilities to only authorized employees, vendors or visitors
- Technical safeguards: passwords, encryptions and firewalls
- Administrative safeguards: role-based access, staff training, signing a confidentiality pledge.
Where we use service providers who might have access to your Personal Data, we require them to have privacy and security standards that are comparable to ours. We use contracts and other measures with our service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal data and to prevent it from being used for any other purpose.
Please be aware that no data security measures can guarantee complete security. You should also take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, relying on two-factor authentication and keeping your log-in and password private.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and the transparency of our privacy practices. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies and practices related to your information please use our Contact Form, or you can contact us at email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.