What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information that is considered identifiable with you, as an individual. We collect this information when you create an account to use the Site, purchase services from us, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information includes the following:
- Telephone number
- Payment information
- Date of birth
- Username and password
- Health and medical information including history, conditions, allergies, list of medications, etc.
- Photo identification
How is Personal Information Collected?
We always collect personal information by lawful means. We are able to collect personal information from yourself and/or from third parties where we have obtained consent, or as otherwise permitted by law.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not register and use the Sit or provide any personal information about yourself. We will promptly delete any collected personal information from anyone under 18. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
How do we use your personal information?
To provide services and products, we must collect personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide products and services that are ordered from using the Site;
- Register and create an account;
- Facilitate communications between third-party service providers that we have a contractual relationship such as a physician, nurse practitioner and/or pharmacist;
- Provide information that you request from us;
- Contact you about your orders;
- Process credit and debit card transactions;
- Send marketing and related promotion materials;
- Investigate legal claims;
Any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent, as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
Whom do you share personal information with?
In general, we only make disclosures of personal information to third parties for which you have provided consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing:
We will transfer your personal information to providers with whom we have a contractual agreement that includes appropriate privacy standards, where such third parties are assisting us with the purpose of providing the full scope of services.
Vendors and Service Providers
We may provide information to a third-party vendor and service provider to help us operate and manage our Site, process orders, fulfill and deliver orders.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations and/or individuals outside of UBACARE when we have consent to do so.
We will share personal information with third-party companies, organizations or individuals outside of UBACARE if we believe that the access, use and disclosure of said information is reasonable.
When and how do we obtain your consent?
In general, we obtain your consent prior to collecting, prior to using or disclosing your personal information for any purpose. You may provide your consent to us in various ways such as orally, electronically and in writing. The form of consent includes whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on what we consider reasonable expectations you might have in that circumstance. In rare circumstances, we may need to rely on a third-party to obtain your consent to the sharing of your personal information with us. You have the right to withdraw your consent by providing us notice. You may expressly instruct that your personal information is not used or disclosed for healthcare purposes without your consent.
How can you review your personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed? If you provide us with a written request to review any personal information about you that we have collected, used or disclosed, we will provide you with any such personal information to the extend required by law, within 30 days of receiving your written request.
Information Collected When You Use Our Websites or Mobile Applications
In addition to any information that you choose to submit to us, we and the third parties we work with may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you use the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Geo-location information
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Information about your operating system and browser, such as its maker or version
- The pages and content of our websites/screens that you view (including URL and screen name)
- What information, content, or advertisements you view, hover over, or click on
- Referrer websites
- Unique identifiers
- Login information
- Mobile device information, such as your telephone number, mobile device ID, the make, model, operating system, capacity and settings of your device
- For healthcare providers who are participants in Healthcare Communications Network provided by DMD Marketing Corp, we may receive information such as name and professional information (e.g., NPI, medical specialty)
We and/or third parties we work with collect this information using technologies including but not limited to the following:
- Marketing and remarketing technology. We may use Google and Facebook, and other marketing and remarketing providers to advertise online and offline. We may place cookies, tags, pixels, SDKs and other tracking technology on your computer or other devices, or otherwise collect and provide your information to assist Google, Facebook, other third parties to feed advertisements or to send direct mail campaigns to you based on your past visits to UBACARE and other websites, to market to you via and to measure the effectiveness of marketing and remarketing; and we may also allow other third parties, including Google, to do so as well. We may permit third parties to collect your personal information over time or across third-party websites, mobile applications and/or online services, including those that assist us in operating our Services.
- Web beacons. Web beacons are graphic image files that collect information about your use of and interactions with the Services.
- Embedded scripts. An embedded script is programming code that collects information about your use of and interactions with the Services.
- Plug-Ins. We may use plug-ins, such as Facebook or Twitter. Each plug-in is the responsibility of the plug-in provider, and we have no control over the information that the respective provider collects through its plug-in or how that provider uses such information. If you are not yet a user of the provider or have not consented to having your data collected and used by that provider, you should not click on those plug-ins. If you are already a user of the plug-in provider, you should refer directly to the relevant provider for information on the kind of personal data that the provider collects and uses, and for what purposes.
By using our Services, you agree to let us use and share such information in order to provide and customize the Services, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations, analytics, and to provide, develop, change, market or optimize our services and products), and to communicate and market to you (directly or via third parties).
Privacy and Security
UBACARE takes the security of your information seriously. We take a variety of approaches in protecting your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services or via the Internet and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Retention of Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.